There are five main ways which churches/organisations & individuals can support the vision & outworking of Hope MK (click each heading for more information):
- we’re dreaming big & trusting God to honour the vision He’s given
- we need your prayer support every step of the way
- could you organise and run a project for the week?
- do you have an existing project we could send a team to serve on?
- we need adults who could serve as team leaders for a project
- we also need adults to serve in supporting roles too (catering, transport, logistics)
- we need people who are willing to get stuck in ahead of October and help organise the initiative
- there is no central organisation, and therefore no allocated budget for any of this
- could you make a donation, sponsor a young person or resource, raise some money, sell your property? [we’re only half-joking: see Acts 2]
- Young People:
- please encourage your young people to commit to joining us
- it’s hard work, but it’s a great, faith-stretching week!
If you or your church/organisation are able & willing to help, please get in touch…